Nail Polish Addict




Okay, I have a confession to make. I am a nail polish addict.


Right now it is the winter school holiday's here in New Zealand. The weather is always changing and I have a lot of free time on my hands (haha, literally). Recently I have been occupying myself with a few different things, but what I love to do the most is to paint my nails.


I don't have a huge nail polish collection, just a few colours that I really love! But all I have been doing the past week is painting my nails. I swear I have had a new colour on my nails every few days. As soon as there is one small chip, which there is very often ( the downside of rowing), I will wipe it off and paint my nails the next colour I see. 


I don't really know why I love to paint my nails so much. Maybe because it is so calming and satisfying, or maybe I am just bored and the chemical smell is getting to my brain. But either way, I just can't stop the joy I get from seeing a fresh set of nails painted!


I bought a new colour from The Body Shop just the other day (a really nice pinky nude) and as I looked again at the bottle today I realised it is almost a quarter gone! After seeing this I have decided to turn over a new leaf. I am going to take off my current nail polish and let my nails recover from constant polish.


I will let the stains of the purple colour I put on, fade away and leave my nails naked for a full week! I encourage other Nail Polish Addicts to take this step with me and together we will walk towards a normal nail polish regime!


If you can relate to this please let me know that I am not the only one!

Zoe



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What It's Like When it is Summer in the Rest of the World!

The Truths of Living in the Southern Hemisphere in the Christmas Holidays!

DIY: Lemon Honey Sugar Scrub